A very Powerful and upgraded 1600 mAh battery
Upgraded & more stable PCB control head
Much more comfortable and very ergonomic spin dial for adjusting your volts
Much Longer life spans for the new upgraded PCB and battery cells
Dimensions: (length)124.5 * 16.5(Diameter) mm (width):61.8g
Operating Volts (output): 3.3 to 4.8V Charging voltages(inputs): 4.2V / 420mA
All 510 threaded accessories
The Spinner 2 has a lot of improvements from its prior generation. Weve combined all the best features & advantages of the ﬁrst Gen but also created a Entirely new & unique Vision Spinner 2 battery.
– Featuring a New upgraded and more stable PCB control head
– A beautiful ergonomic spin dial for adjusting voltage
– A Brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1600mah, that makes the Spinner II much more powerful!
– A longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell also we took many suggestions from our Loyal customers that insisted we not only supply single Spinner II batteries but also create a new Spinner II kit with added features. The Set is one of the most powerful and useful for Variable voltage batteries on the market bar none!
At vision we strive to make the best Vapor devices to help all users with a better quality solution!
Instructions how to:
1. Turn on or off the battery
• The battery is turned on or off simply by pressing the button ﬁve times within two seconds
• When the battery is off, the button will flash three times to indicate that battery is activated
• When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in a pattern to indicate that the battery is off
2. Set up the voltage output
• The vision Spinner II is capable of outputting voltages from 3.3v to 4.8v
• The bottom dial indicates the position of the voltage output level
• Simply Rotate the bottom dial to align the red line with the bottom dial to get the desired voltage level, thats it!
• The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale from 3.3v to 4.8v in order to ﬁne tune your voltage outputs settings, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
• Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v – 4.8v along the scale so dont push the red line on the bottom dial over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise position, it may damage the battery if its being pushed too forcefully
3. Power indicator
• The vision Spinner II can display three colors on the button to indicate the battery usage levels
• If the button displays a White color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 60%-100% in battery power
• If the battery displays a Blue color when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power left
• If the button displays an orange color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 0%-30% in battery power ( that means its time to charge your battery!)
• If The button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in a mixed pattern color that means theres no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged again
4. Other important facts
• Built in Short circuit protection – when the battery is on, in case of a short circuit which usually happens if the user operates the battery wrongly during the installation of a Atomizer onto the battery connection or improperly connecting a usb charger to the battery unit, the button will flash three times and stop working temporarily until the condition causing the short circuit is removed
• Working time protection – when the battery is on, if the button is pressed non stop for more than eight seconds straight than the button ﬂashes ﬁve times and then shuts down the output instantly
• Charging time – The vision Spinner II, for the large Mah capacity of 1600mah, it requires about 5 to 6 hours to be Properlly fully recharged if charging from zero power level.
• The Vision Spinner II like all ego & 510 batteries, requires a standard usb charger of 420mah as well as a wall adapter of 500mah output. Any use of non-standard chargers with higher outputs such as iPhone & android chargers, can likely damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences therefore the use of non standard chargers on Vision Spinner II’s is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.
- Model: V0001
- Shipping Weight: 80g
- Manufactured by: Vision